منتدى الليل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الليل

كل ما هو جميل فى الانترنت

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

اعتذار غالى من حسام

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Admin
Admin

عدد الرسائل : 440
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/04/2007

اعتذار غالى من حسام Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: اعتذار غالى من حسام   اعتذار غالى من حسام Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يونيو 05, 2007 9:40 pm

نقلا عن نادى توتتنهام هوتسيبر اعتذار غالى

ودة نص الاعتذار
NewsNews Headlines Media Link

News Archive Desktop Alerts

Hossam Ghaly has expressed deep regret over his actions on leaving the pitch on Thursday night when he was substituted against Blackburn Rovers.

The Egyptian international, himself a 28th minute replacement for the injured Steed Malbranque, saw his number being held up by the fourth official after an hour to allow for the introduction of Robbie Keane. He responded to the cheering of the crowd over the change by removing his shirt and throwing it to one side before heading straight down the tunnel.

"I am just so angry with myself," said the midfielder. "I have always considered it an honour to wear the Tottenham shirt and I never intended to show any disrespect.

"I knew things weren't happening for me out there, my play was terrible and I could hear the crowd jeering me. I was so upset at the fans' reaction. I have enjoyed playing in front of the Club's supporters all season and I felt I had given of my best all the time and played some decent football. It is always hard to accept being substituted after such a short period of time and I was upset and taken aback by the cheering. I am a player who plays with my heart.

"I know my reaction was totally wrong. I have apologised to the manager and I also want to apologise to the fans. I hope they don't judge me on this incident alone. I have tried hard for the Club this season.

Jol has decided that Hossam will not be involved in the final game of the season on Sunday against Manchester City. Print This Article Email a Friend

GHALY'S REGRET

ALSO IN THE NEWS
Hughton's Notes 125th Anniversary Inspires New... Wembley Beckons For Ex-Spurs 2007/2008 Kits On Your Mobile Rail News Team News No Excuses Keane Targets Winning Finale News On Jj Daws Nets New Deal

ودى الترجمة

وسائل الإعلام عناوين بارزة NewsNews حلقة
إنذارات حاسوب منضديّ أرشيف أخبار

Hossam Ghaly يملك عبّر عن ندم عميق فوق أعماله على ترك درجة النغم على ليل الخميس عندما بدّل ضدّ جوّالي Blackburn.

الدوليّة المصريّة، نفسه 28 استبدال دقيق بهـ<G03>(MS)إرجاع #هـ Malbranque الجواد المجروح، منشار يعاق رقمه بواسطة الموظّف الرابع بعد أن ساعة ليأخذ مقدّمة Robbie Keane بعين الاعتبار. أجاب إلى المشجّع من الحشد فوق التغيير بواسطة مزيل هقميص و رمي هو إلى جانب واحد أمام استقامة عنوان إسقاط النفق.

\"أنا مادام غاضب مع نفسي،\" سعيد الmidfielder. \"أنا امتلك دائما معتبر هو شرف لألبس قميص Tottenham و أنا أبدا مقصود لأظهر أيّ ازدراء.

\"عرفت حاجاات\'t حادثة هناك لي، كان لعبي فظيعا و قد أقدر أن أسمع بأنّ الحشد يسخر منّي. كنت منزعجا جدّا في المراوح\' رد فعل. قد تمتّعت بلعب أمام الهراوة\'s مؤيّد كلّ فصل و تأثّرت أنا امتلك مقدّما لأفضلي طول الوقت
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://hema.niceboard.com

اعتذار غالى من حسام
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتدى الليل :: المنتدى الرياضى-
انتقل الى: